terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2012

You'll Miss Me...



Inside me there's a darkness
that I disguise as sorrow
so I can forget the bleakness
of a string of same tomorrows
this darkness inside of me
consumes everyone in it's path
it won't ever set me free
from it's evil and it's wrath
and this fire that burns
turning love into ash,
turning sighs into spurns
a heart thrown to the trash.
this everlasting emptiness
swallows me up whole
diving into darkness
and forever losing my soul.
I slowly close my eyes
and try to cry
for feelings to arise
moments before I die.
But it's just a dream
and I slowly awake
with the sound of my own scream
reality made fake
by dreams that torment
a mind slowly breaking
with smiles unspent
and a heart that's aching...
But the darkness within
slowly takes over
like a second skin
like a suit of armor.
The fire inside still burns
evil laughter drowns out sigh
but time still turns
forcing me to say goodbye.
I'm a hollowed old puppet
hung by bloody and fleshy strings
I was never your favorite
I never did pluck your heartstrings.
So I dive into the darkness
and I'll let myself be
eaten by it's blackness
but you'll miss me... you'll see!

Sem comentários: