quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2011

I am still here...



It's almost Xmas... I am surrounded by people, friends, family, co-workers, but I feel more alone than ever before. Is it me? Or is it them? I know I never quite fit in anywhere... I never really felt part of my famiy, of my group of friends... I've always been the loner, the outsider. It's like all my thoughts, ideas, beliefs are frowned upon and I can't understand why. Why is it wrong to feel or think the way that I do? Why is it that I am weird because I think for myself or have diferent opinions or perceive things differently? Why is that? If you're not part of the heard your just cast aside and forgotten. And so you just have to push forward and hope that someday you'll find someone who is as lonely and "weird" as you are to keep you company. But what if there isn't anyone around as fucked up and lonely as you are? Well... I guess then you're screwed. But still... even then you should just keep pushing forward and smile. Maybe the universe will take pitty and throw something nice your way. At least that's what I'm hoping... One thing all you sheep should realize: I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere... I AM STILL HERE!

Sem comentários: